Annual Walk for Autism
Held 3rd Saturday of September
With the proceeds of this walk, Autism Resources of Marshall County plans to:
- Continue family swim nights at Lifeplex.
- Purchase educational materials to help provide support in Marshall County & surrounding schools.
- Planning of activities during the month of April which is Autism Awareness Month.
- Provide classroom teachers with educational awards for music therapy, Circle of Friends program, listening therapy, and visual supports programs.
- Continue providing local and regional resource information.
This years Walk
4th Annual Walk for Autism
Saturday, September 16, 2017
2016 Annual walk for Autism
1st Annual Walk for Autism